2007/01/26

I'm back!!

I once had a blog with same title "little stitches," but after a time my life got so busy and gave up updating. I'm still busy but situation has changed. I used to had many stressful factors like outdated digital camera, annoying spam comments, many steps to upload pics, etc ... but thank God, blog tools are pretty easy to use now and my new digital camera works just great. I think i can keep updating with less stress than before so I finally decided to come back here to restart blogging.

My interest has not changed at all. Knitting, crochet, tatting, cross stitching, sewing, patchwork ... all kind of needlework. The title of this blog derived from miniature knitting which was all my passion when i started original blog. I no longer knit in such small scale recently. Maybe my eyes are overtired after PC work. However, i still love working with heirloom fine yarn and I beleive smaller the stitch is, more beautiful the work to be.

To keep this blog last as long as it could be, i have to save myself not too much hooked on it and tired. But it seems quite difficult at this moment cause i'm so excited to back to this space.
I will post my wip and other later.

No comments: