2008/06/10

Plan for summer

It's time to think about next season's project but since I joined Ravelry, I encounter lots of cool pattern I didn't know almost everyday and this makes it difficult to go on.

Plan for this summer (June to September)
- Tulip from Rowan magazine.
I've finished back and started left front. This is the top priority.

- Linen towel
Using linen yarn from stash. It will be kitchen cloth for drying up wet dishes.
This looks like weaved fabric but it is crocheted. As this pattern is only consisted of a chain and a single crochet, it's very simple and hard to stop once you started. I first thought it should be take ages to finish for it is fine linen yarn and the height of one row is quite narrow, but I finished almost half within last weekend. Amazing.



- Spring Cable socks
I got beautiful hand-dyed yarn from Trico and find pretty pattern. As it's wool yarn and not the urgent project, I enjoy knitting this socks now and then between work (I'm working at home).

- Robot
I finished front.

- Casual scarf
I'm using Japanese crochet stitch pattern book for this scarf. The yarn is very fine organic cotton, pulling 16 threads together.


- Babette Blanket
It's getting bigger day by day.

I think some more small projects will be added.

No comments: