2007/02/21

Electra finished


Pattern: Electra vest from Rowan knitting magazine 38
Size : S

It was fun to knit in my favorite color way. Usually, i can see where i'm in decreasing at both end, but i gave up this time and made a chart with Excel. Changing yarn so often makes the end of fabric very ugly and i couldn't stand with them. I weaved these end before i blocked because i didn't want the first and last stitches loosen and get bigger. Although finishing instruction says "press then weave in all ends," I am afraid these loose stitch would get more bigger when pinned.

After i knitted rib around arm and neck, i noticed many holes at decreasing area.I must take more care in decreasing. After all, it is beautiful when you see from a distance but it's rough when you look at closely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your vest is beautiful. No one else will notice the holes but you. Enjoy wearing it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks holly for warm comment! I usually knit with more fine yarns, that might be reason why the holes looked so big to me. You're right, I must enjoy!