2007/02/03

shopping, shopping, and shopping!!

I went shopping on the first day of sales at yarn store, and got these.





Regia sock yarn in different colours and Felted tweed. As I have many leftover sock yarn, i chose matching color for them to make striped socks. I am really in "stripe" mood recently.In same day,i ordered some other more yarns that i couldn't find at that store.
And they arrived yesterday - 3 balls of 100% silk yarn, Yorkshire tweed DK, and Rowanspun 4ply.




I have ordered one more ball and waiting for it now, and supposed to be in my post on next week.


And I went the sale again to got something i forgot to get last time. Some sock yarns, Rowanspun 4ply in blue, green, and light grey, and swifts.



This week is totally shopping week. I feel like i am a shopaholic (No, not really!). I have to switch my mood toward different one - material consuming mode!

My knitting plan for first quarter of 2007 goes like this.

  1. Rowan 38 Electra vest

  2. Stripe socks for myself

  3. Spring crochet bag

  4. Martha

  5. Glove for myself

Aren't they quite reasonable? Maybe as for knitting. The problem is that i also have a plan for sewing too... To tell the truth, i got a grab bag of linen fabric in the end of last year and have 15 M of them - 5 types of linen fabric with 3 M each. The first project for them will be a fitted sheets for my bed.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks you've got many sock yarns and "thin" yarns...which one is for your Electra Vest? I am so excited to be able to see your abundant knitting life AGAIN! A sincere blessings for your return to blogsphere.

littlestitch said...

Bingo! those yarns are for Electra vest. I thought that i will not able to wear such PINK color at first. Maybe my eyes will get used to it while knitting her.