2007/02/12

Projects started

Although i have listed a pair of glove for myself as a plan, i haven't decided exact pattern and yarn for the project ... might be because of the weather. It's very warm, just like spring. We haven't seen any snow around Tokyo yet.If the weather gets cold enough, i will get more motivation for it, so i leave the plan set aside till then.

I received last ball at beginning of this week and finished this. Back of Electra. What i learned from this knitting is that bright colour is fun to knit! The ones I knitted recently were all in dark colourway. Dark grey, brown, peacock green, beige and so on. I felt dizzy at first when i saw so shocking pink colour of kidsilk haze, but i found that those bright color make me feel much better. Those pink and purple color is truly delights my eyes. Safety color is easy to use but it is sometimes boring to knit. I think there will be much more knitting projects with color in my future knitting plan.

And this is a Regia silk sock, striped with dark grey, brown, navy and light blue. They are all left over yarn except light blue. As there are more yarn left for brown than others, i chose brown for toe and heel colors. I'm knitting light blue continuously, and cut between color change for other 3 colors. Very busy for weaving ends.

No comments: