2007/03/02

needle broken

When I have almost finished first sock and tried it on, the circular needle suddenly broken. Accurately, I broke it by accident. I was sitting on the floor and the point of needles were facing down and it happend when i turned back to reach a mirror stretching my leg a little (i think). So sorry as it was my favorite needle. I've knitted many socks before but it's first time to broke needle.
What made me feel more worse was the fact that the sock was not comfortable AT ALL when i tried! Too tight around heel and the pattern of very narrow stripe looks very ugly where it needs strech. So i flogged it.

I really want to knit something small right now and seeking the stash and pattern, but haven't get any combination yet. I don't have suitable yarn for the design i want to knit and i don't have any idea for the yarn i want to knit. I don't think I can get out of this endless circle unitl buying the suitable yarn for what i want to knit. So I'm very busy for looking around online store for next shopping.

No comments: