2008/03/25

Some pictures of FO of last season

I always get lost what to knit between seasons. I know it's apparently better to knit cotton from now considering my slow hand but I've just had very beautiful lace weight yarn and can't put it into my stash box.
Anyway, before I talk about some plan for coming season, I think I have to put some picture of finished objects that I haven't uploaded yet.

Fingerless mitten for my son. I used the chart from here (http://www.supermitten.com/images/SkullCharts.gif) I followed the practice for intarsia knitting I read somewhere before but my hand didn't work right.

He showed around this pair and we-call-them-pirate hat to his friend's mom or stuff at pre-school. Most of them were non-knitter and returned reaction was "You made them? I never want to do like this. I hate needlework!" Even I got the praise from them, it felt totally different from words from knitters.


And this is crochet motif bag, from this book.



I used the odd balls in stash with no ravels. The bag is made of 63 large motifs and 48 small motifs and joining just like when you make blanket. Then crochet around them to gether side. I have to attach a liner inside, but not yet.

That all I finished for this winter. Let's talk about my plan for spring in next post!

No comments: