2008/04/04

Project paln for spring 08

I've just joined Ravelry and it's really terrific and dangerous place. It evoked my passion for knitting.

- cotton shawl
I've already started since last month. It's a Flower Basket Shawl from IK, using organic cotton in pale green color doubled in size 3 needle. I only have 80 grams so I will use up all this yarn for this project.


- crochet bag
This bag was listed in my ToKnit list for spring of last year... I'll start when FBS is almost finished.


- Peace cardigan from Rowan magazine 25
I have purple Cotton Glace yarn in my stash. Will start soon.


- Anklet socks
Still looking some nice pattern and nice cotton sock yarn.

- cotton scarf
Not decided the pattern yet. Maybe Ribbon Lace scarf from latest Knitty or something like this or crochet. I'll start after FBS.

Actually, there are some more projects in my mind, but these are the one that I should start asap to finish before best-season-for-wearing ends.

No comments: