2007/03/20

liberty assorted bag

I went shopping on last weekend and when i peeked in a craft store, i found this cute assorted fabrics in miniature tote. I was thinking to buy some springlike color yarn at first, but the yarn was already cleaned up. So i brought this small bag and a cut cloth instead. You can see how the bag is small from the size of pen beside it. The fabrics are Liberty, some of them are original. I LOVE Liberty. It's one of my dream to make my wear with Liberty fabric. As these piece of fabrics are quite small, I think I'll make something small patchwork thing with them. Inside the bag is look like this ...

I wanted start with them soon but my DS got influenza and keeping me busy. It's ok if it's only flu he got ... he also got inflammation of the middle ear, too. I worked some during day and left some to do after he goes to bed. Due to the pain in his ear, he cried and woke up often till late, i couldn't work enough at night and even my own time for knitting was not left. He lost appetite and got up in midnight and woke me saying "I'm hungry, I want something to eat." Thank god, tomorrow is holiday and i can catch up. Hope he got well soon.

No comments: