2007/04/03

2 socks finished



It took whole week for DS to get well and i took my work off at last. During the off, i knitted socks like crazy to make another ones to make them pair. I like loose fit for leg and tight for foot. To get such result, i tried 3 times for adjusting the length of foot for the first stripe sock. After finished them, my socks fever seems cooled down. I have no plan for another socks at the moment.

So, what's next? Martha. I also knitted her during off, but after i found that i couldn't knit front any more unless finishing back of cardigan first, i lost all motivation. I started Martha from sleeves and then front with my freakish idea, but i gave myself up when i read the instruction " knit less than 10 rows than back." I did knew some reasonable reason for knitting back first but i learned another deciding reason this time. The idea of knitting sleeve first is OK, but you MUST knit back first than front.

So, I was really satisfied with two socks and lost motivation for Martha, i knit little last week. As DS has just learned riding a bicycle, he asked me to pick him up from nursery school early to practice it. He also asked me to take him out to practice whipping a top. I was very busy last week to make time for these after work. So all i knitted last week was several rows of back of cardigan. That's all.
After a short leave from knitting, i am back again and realizing how knitting is fun!

No comments: