2007/03/14

Pillow case finished

These are finished linen pillowcase with initials cross-stitched. As the thickness of weaven threads are different between vertical and horizontal directions, I had to stitch over 2 by 3 to make the crossed stitch look same propotion for height and width. It was tricky. I planned to stitch the item number for that fabric so that i can purchase same one next time, and year and month too, but i didn't, as i wanted try them away. I can stitch any time later.


And this is first half of Regia tweed stripe socks. As I haven't knitted socks in plain stockinette stitch on size 2 needle for long time ( I usually use 0 or 1 ), i amazed that the sock gets bigger before i knew it. The color is maroon and dark grey. Very light and confortable. I put on my leg and showed my DH and DS how they think and answer was "Oh, your socks has many fuzz!" Of course not. I should not ask them. Another pattern socks are on the foot now.

This is a crochet edging i found on japanese craft book. After finished required length, some more ladder lace will be added along straight edge. I have no any specific idea for the lace, just enjoying the pattern.



No comments: