2007/04/06

Books and covers

I got them from amazon yesterday. A friend borrowed me the first series of the novel and i was totally hooked. The pace i read was very slow at first, I say a chapter a week, but i read a chapter and more a day at last. I only used the dictionary a few times, that means the story was too interesting and couldn't help keep on reading. Not because i understood every word. So I bought it myself for reading it again later.

For them, I started making a book cover with liberty fabric in pink tone. I started it 2 or 3 weeks ago as soon as i came up the idea but i haven't made any progress since then. My mood always changes so quickly. Hope i can finish them while reading second series.

On knitting side, i am knitting Martha very patiently. Cause i want to wear in this spring, i have to concentrate on it.

No comments: